How to enter the 2015 Stencil Art Prize
Entries for the 2015 Stencil Art Prize are now open. The Stencil Art Prize is the world’s largest stencil event and has exhibited over 160 stencil artists in the past 6 years, clocking up over 250 stencils on our Exhibition walls. Last year we brought together 65 Finalists from 18 countries for the biggest Stencil Art Prize ever.
For your chance to win the $3000 cash prize (AUD) and exhibit alongside some of the world’s most exciting stencil artists check out our entry details now. The deadline for entry is 1 July 2015.
Subscribe to our enewsletter to receive ongoing information about the Stencil Art Prize and monthly stencil news.
2014 Stencil Art Prize Winner – 23rd key
Congratulations to stencil artist 23rd Key, from Melbourne Australia who has won the 2014 Stencil Art Prize with her portrait Duality of Australian band, The Living End’s front man Chris Cheney. Highly Commendeds were awarded to Tinku (Guatemala/Mexico), Monstfur (Poland) and Tiera Boo (Australia). Read more here
Subscribe to our free our monthly enewsletter here.
- Check out our Top 10 Stencil Artist lists by artists and arts industry leaders
- View 2014 Finalist Gallery
- Read Stencil Artist profiles
- Download our free eBook - Sydney Stencils – A look at 17 Sydney stencil artists (E.L.K, Mini Graff, Tiera Boo, Camo, Shanta, Mark Callaghan and more)
- Grab yourself an official 2014 Stencil Art Prize Tee – From $20 includes postage – buy one here.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram or Google +
The Stencil Art Prize is the largest stencil event in the world. It began in 2009 and was then known as the Australian Stencil Art Prize which accepted stencils from Australian artists only. In 2013 it expanded to accept international entries in response to mounting interest from stencil artists around the globe. The prize exhibits shortlisted finalists in Sydney each year and aims to recognise and reward stencil artists. It is an acquisitive art prize which is run by a small team of volunteers. Read more here.